Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil
All Skin Types, including Sensitive Skin
A lightweight makeup-removing oil cleanser that leaves skin soft and replenished.
What It Is
Our aromatic, lightweight cleansing oil melts away dirt, makeup and impurities. This gentle, yet effective formula transforms to a cleansing milk when it emulsifies with water. Formulated with a blend of botanical oils, this makeup-removing oil cleanser removes impurities without over-drying skin. Melt the day away with our indulgent, Night-time cleansing oil.
What It’s Good For
- Effectively dissolves dirt, oil and even hard to remove makeup
- Leaves skin feeling soft, supple and replenished
- Soothes and comforts skin and prepares it for night-time replenishment
Filled with Purpose &
Packed with Respect
Evening Primrose Oil, is harvested from regenerative plants, making our formula environmentally friendly. Our cleansing oil also comes packaged in up to 50% recycled plastic.
We actively invite all people to join our journey toward a future made better.
LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OILSteam-distilled from Lavender, an adaptogen in the mint family, Lavender Essential Oil is known for its soothing and calming properties. With a luxurious, calming aroma, Lavender Essential Oil is often used to relax the senses in preparation for sleep. In this formula, our Lavender Oil is renewable and sustainably sourced.
EVENING PRIMROSE OILOur renewable Evening Primrose Oil is extracted from the ripe seeds of the Evening Primrose, a flowering plant that blooms every other year. Frequently used in herbal remedies, Evening Primrose Oil is known to help maintain skin hydration and elasticity.
SQUALANEA signature Kiehl’s ingredient, our renewable Squalane is a highly-refined botanical lipid derived from plants. With an exceptional affinity to skin, Squalane absorbs easily and is known to help replenish skin’s barrier keeping it soft, supple and moisturized.
How to Use
- Dispense 3-4 pumps into dry or wet hands
- Massage oil cleanser into dry skin including eye area
- Add water and massage skin to emulsify
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel
- For long-wear and waterproof makeup, dispense 2 pumps onto cotton pad and press on area for 10 seconds and gently wipe outwards
- Complete your nighttime skincare routine with our Midnight Recovery Collection including our night facial oil and eye cream for dark circles