OUR GOALS FOR 2030
Consumers empowered to reduce their environmental impact.
Hours of community service contributed by our over 4,700 Kiehl’s Skin Pros.
Hours of professional skills development for Kiehl’s Skin Pros, with focused courses on sustainability.
OUR PROGRESS TODAY
- We’ve collected 14 million items (and counting) through Recycle & Be Rewarded
- We offer over 350 courses in 12 languages and growing through Kiehl’s Academy, an expert e-learning platform for Skin Pros, on topics ranging from ingredients and formulation processes, to packaging and community engagement
- Since 2021, Kiehl’s Skin Pros have globally activated their personal sustainability efforts by volunteering in their communities, opting for more sustainable ways of commuting, and taking courses on how to reduce their plastic usage
CLEAN UP YOUR LANGUAGE
Get up to speed on commonly used phrases in our glossary and learn the new language of “clean skincare.”
Understanding what is happening to our planet can help us all make better decisions to ensure our ecosystem is healthy
and thriving. We invite you to join our learning journey and enjoy resources that have informed our approach:
What’s Really Happening to our Planet? by Tony Juniper
Regeneration: Ending the Climate Crisis in One Generation by Paul Hawken
Thinking in Systems by Donella H. Meadows
Breaking Boundaries: The Science of our Planet. by Johanna Rockstrom and Owen Gaffney
Reach out to your local representatives or community organizer to find out what you can do in your neighborhood. Here are a few ideas:
- Spread the word on your social media and encourage others to join you in reducing your environmental footprint.
- Grab a group of friends and take part in local volunteer opportunities to clean up your local community.
- Support organizations driving climate action by raising awareness of their work, signing petitions to engage local governments, and donating to their cause.
- Visit a Kiehl’s Store to participate in Recycle & Be Rewarded.