MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The programme, rewards, privileges and terms and conditions in respect of the Kiehl’s Family Rewards Programme (“Programme”) is created, owned and managed by f L’Oréal Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 328418-A) (“Company”).
- The Kiehl's Family Rewards Program commences 1 July 2020, and awarding of membership tiers will take into account only transactions made from 1 July 2020 onwards.
What is the registered mobile number?
The registered mobile number is a local MALAYSIAN mobile number which is linked to your Kiehl’s Family Rewards account. The last 4 digits of your registered MALAYSIAN mobile number will be shown to you on the authentication page when the OTP is sent
What is an OTP?
OTP is a "One-Time Password" which is randomly generated and sent to your registered MALAYSIAN mobile number for validation of your registration. OTP will be sent to your registered MALAYSIAN mobile number within 2 minutes.
Why do I need to provide a MALAYSIAN mobile number?
In an initiative to enhance level of security on account registration, we will be using your MALAYSIAN mobile number as your unique Kiehl’s account ID. “One Time Password” (OTP) will be sent to your registered MALAYSIAN mobile number.
What if I do not wish to provide a MALAYSIAN mobile number to Kiehl’s?
Sadly to say you would not be able to join our Kiehl’s Family Rewards Program to earn points and enjoy member rewards. All points and vouchers redemption are sent to a registered MALAYSIAN mobile number. Without a registered MALAYSIAN mobile number, we are unable to grant you Kiehl’s Family Rewards membership.
- The Programme is open to all individual residents of Malaysia with valid registered mobile number and shall be of the age of 18 years and above as at the start of the Programme Period (“Member”), subject to the terms and conditions herein contained.
- All applications to become Member are subject to valid proof of purchase at any Kiehl’s Boutique/Online store/Social commerce in Malaysia.
- The approval of the application is at the sole discretion of the Company and the Company may reject any applications without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- All Members are subject to the terms and conditions of the Programme, which may be changed, revised, supplemented, suspended, withdrawn or terminated by the Company at any time without prior notice. Members are entitled to enjoy the relevant benefits and privileges of the Programme throughout the Programme Period.
- Membership points and privileges are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for (i) cash (in full or in part), (ii) non-designated products or (iii) non-designated Rewards (as defined hereafter) and may only be used by the Members for purposes outlined in the Programme.
- Members must provide their valid/registered mobile phone number when requested by the Company or its employees, in order to enjoy the relevant membership benefits or privileges.
- In case of Member (having more than 1 Membership account with different e-mail addresses) who to merge the accumulated points into 1 Membership account with 1 e-mail address as chosen by Member, please note that the previously used e-mail address(es) can no longer be used to open a new membership account.
ACCUMULATION OF POINTS AND VALIDITY
- Points accumulation shall be effective from, and includes the points from the first purchase.
- Points are valid for 12 months from the joined date of membership.
- To earn points, Members are required to provide registered mobile number and inform Kiehl’s staff of their membership every time a purchase is made at any Kiehl’s boutiques/Social commerce in Malaysia. Kiehl’s Malaysia reserves the right to reject any request to issue points after a transaction has been made.
- Points are earned and accumulated, strictly through the purchase of any Kiehl’s products at Kiehl’s Boutiques/Online store/Social commerce in Malaysia.
- Points will be reflected on receipt, account & online portal one (1) day after a purchase is made
- Kiehl’s Family Rewards Tier is available for 3 tiers:
- Fan: RM1 – RM1,499 accumulative spend within 12 months
- Friend: RM1,500 – RM2,999 accumulative spend within 12 months
- Family: RM3,000 accumulative spend within 12 months
- You will be downgraded to the previous tier if you did not spend within the amount for respective tier.
- Kiehl’s Family Rewards tier validity is 12 months from the joined date of membership or date of upgraded membership.
- Kiehl’s discount voucher will be valid for 60 days from the redemption date. After 60 days, strictly no extension is allowed. Members must cite their valid/registered mobile number when requested by the Company or its employees, in order to utilize discount voucher.
- All welcome gifts, birthday gifts, treats & exclusive offers are subject to change according to availability and the management reserves the rights to change the gifts from time to time without prior notification.
- All Members are entitled for a one-time 10% Birthday Discount during their birthday month.
- Welcome gifts are only available for redemption from 1st September 2020 onwards at your subsequent purchase from your qualifying transaction.
- By submitting the application, the Member agrees that the Company may collect, record, hold, store, use, deal and/or process the Member’s personal data for the purposes contemplated herein and.
- By submitting the Membership Application, Members are deemed to have understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- The Company shall require a Member to provide proof of eligibility to participate in the Programme including without limitation, identification documents.
- The following groups of persons shall not be eligible to participate in the Programme:
- Employees of the Company and its group of companies and their immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings, and their spouses); and
- Employees of the Company’s agencies associated with the Programme and their immediate families (spouse, children, parents, siblings, and their spouses).
- The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion, without prior notice, and without any liability to any person, at any time to change the Terms and Conditions including to change the Program Period, make reward substitutions, cancel, terminate or suspend the Program in whole or in part. In the event of any changes to the Terms and Conditions, Members agree that their continued participation in the Programme will constitute their acceptance of the Terms and Conditions (as changed). As such, Members are advised to check the Kiehl’s official website www.kiehls.com.my from time to time for updates on the Terms and Conditions of the Program.
- The Company’s decision on all matters relating to the Programme shall be final, binding and conclusive on all Members, and no correspondence or appeals will be entertained.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Member’s participation in the Programme shall be at the Member’s own risk.
- The Company, its, directors, officers, employees, agents, sponsors and/or representatives shall not be liable to any Member in respect of any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained by the Member arising out of or in connection with the participation by the Member in this Programme, as well as the redemption and/or utilisation of any Reward.
- Where the Terms and Conditions of the Programme is prepared in English and any other language(s) in the event of any inconsistency between the English language and the other language(s), the English language version shall prevail and govern in all respects.
- The Terms and Conditions of the Programme shall be construed, governed and interpreted in accordance the laws of Malaysia and any disputes arising thereof shall be mutually resolved, failing which, shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.